Ocean Freight Carrier
Being a neutral ocean common carrier, Air7Seas’ LCL & FCL shipping services benefits every intenational Shippers in many unique ways
Our NVOCC (Non Vessel Operating Common Carrier) authority in USA by FMC (Federal Maritime Commission) gives a great benefit to international shipping community.
Know-How & Benefits
- One carrier for all foreign countries’ destinations.
- Knowledge of shipping lines serving particular regions & their strength & weakness.
- Choice of multiple sailings available through number of carriers.
- Services of Origin & Destination to provide Door to Door move under one carrier’s liability.
- Availability of shipping lines (liners) with Fastest &/or Cheapest transit time to every trade lane.
- Commercial, Regulatory, Customs, Banking, Hazardous (Hazmat), Perishable products Documentation.
Bill of Lading facilitation
Switch Bill of Lading (BL) facility is made much simpler & cost savings Through Bill of Lading to help negotiate documents for early payment of your merchandize Service from Door or Port under one Bill of Lading which most of the liners hesitate providing
- Shipping goods to far destinations which either carriers don’t serve or send their equipments
- Extended Free Time for equipment detention at origin/destination than carriers
- Special equipments (Tanks, Open Tops, Flat Beds etc.) availability when carrier fails to provide
- Transportation of SOC (Shipper Owned Containers) to any world port
- Roundtrip/One-way moves for Leased or SOC equipments & their management
- Moving Commodities those are refused to carry by carriers in their own containers
- Space availability when shipping lines are refusing space
- Cross Trade shipping – When shipper is not in either From or To countries
- Transhipping the goods thru an intermediate port to final destination either in same or different container using multiple carriers
- In-Bond transhipping the goods via USA to nabor countries either in same or different container
- Transportation via transloading cargo from marine container to domestic trailer by rail/road
Utilizing vs COC can be beneficial (some requires prior approval)
- to Ports where customs/government processing takes >5 days
- to return empty containers to nearest OTI’s depot rather than bringing to carrier’s port terminal
- load maximum as allowed in container
- to specialized equipment or converted for special use i.e. Water purification, research etc.
- to move commodity refused by carrier to ship in COC (Carrier Owned Container/equipment)
- for commodities which could take longer in clearanceScrap, Autos, Vehicles, Machineries, Raw Materials, Personal/Household Goods etc.
- for shipping your own or other’s merchandize
- to destinations in the countries don’t have sea ports & regular/normal service
Afghanistan (via Bandar Abbas, Port Qasim or Poti), Bhutan (via Kolkata), Iraq (Umm Qasr North), Kuwait (Shuaiba), Laos (via Viet nam), Nepal (Kathmandu via Kolkata), Mongolia (Ulaanbaatar), & remote Islands
Russia: Korsakov, Khabarovsk, Nakhodka, Vanino, Vladivostok, Vostochny, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk/Sakalin (via China, Japan or Korea)
Central Asia/C.I.S: Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan (via China, Iran, Poti or Turkey)
Baltic/Black Sea: Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Ukraine & other Balkan
Africa: Algeria (Algiers, Oran), Angola (Cabinda, Lobito, Malongo, Soyo, Zaire), Bangui, Botswana (Gaborone), Burkina Faso, Burundi, Chad (N’Djamena), Cameroon (Douala), Congo-Democratic/Republic (Boma, Goma, Kinshasa, Matadi, Pointe-Noire), Djibouti, Eritrea (Massawa/Asmara), Ethiopia (Addis Ababa), Gabon (Libreville), Ghana (Takoradi), Liberia (Monrovia), Libya (Benghazi, Khums, Marsa al Brega, Misrata/Misurata, Ras Lanuf), Malawi (Lilongwe), Mali (Bamako), Mauritania (Nouakchott), Namibia (Khomas, Windhoek), Niger (Niamey), Nigeria (Warri), Rwanda, Sao Tome, Senegal (Dakar), Sudan (Khartoum), Somalia (Mogadishu), South Sudan (Juba), Tunisia, Uganda (Entebbe, Kampala), Zambia (Lusaka), Zimbabwe (Harare, Bulawayo)